- 1. Scanned copy of your photograph.
- 2. Scanned copy of your signature.
- 3. Scanned copy of your class 10th certificate.
- 4. Scanned copy of your class 12th certificate.
- 5. Note down on a piece of paper names of the Major Subject, Minor Subjects,
Compulsory Courses, Compulsory Courses (Skill Based) and General
Interest/Hobby Courses in which you are enrolled in your college or with ICDEOL
so that you are ready to choose correct choices. Also note down name of the
Education Board from which you passed your previous Examination.
- 6. Create an email account if you don't already have one.
- 7. You must give a mobile number in basic details. If you don't have a mobile number,
please enter your guardian’s mobile number.
- 1. Click Create Account link at the top menu bar on the home page to create a new account.
- 2. After account creation click login to complete the examination application online.
Online examination pages on top have a clickable menu bar with sub menus, which can open
(a) Basic Details Page
(b) Subject Details Page
(c) Examination Details Page
(d) Bank Challan Page
(e) Bank Payment Details Page
(f) Filled Form View Page with Confirmation Button.
(g) Filled Form Downloaded Page and final instructions page.
- 3. All mandatory fields which are marked in red must be filled in on various pages.
- 4. Upload photo, signature and all required documents. Photo, signature and document
uploaded should be as per specifications and size, listed on right hand side.
- 5. To save the data please hit Save / Continue at the bottom of screen before proceeding further.
- 6. Print Challan for the bank only after entering data in Basic details, Examination details and Subject details screens.
- 7. You can pay the fees by submitting the payment Challan at any SBI Branch.
- 8. After depositing money in the bank, login again to your account to enter payment details,
i.e. token number/Journal number provided by the bank at the time of deposit of the fee, in
Payment details page.
- 9. Hit continue to see your filled application details on the computer, if all details are O.K.
click confirm button at the bottom of the page after filling in token/Journal number given
by the branch.
- 10. Please make sure that all fields are filled in correctly in the confirmation screen before hitting Submit.
- After you have downloaded the filled form, sign the form and submit it along with the attested copies of 10th Class Certificate and 12th Class
College Principal (for regular students)
Director, ICDEOL, H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-5 (for ICDEOL students)
- 1. Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- 2. Picture must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- 3. Picture should have no shadows and red eyes.
- 4. Preferred Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels(5.3cm x 6.1cm).
- 5. Maximum size 500 kb.
- 6. Photo format should be jpg / gif / png.
- 1. Applicant should sign with black ink on white paper and get the signature scanned.
- 2. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- 3. Preferred Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels(3.7cm x 1.6cm).
- 4. Maximum size 500 kb.
- 5. Scanned signature format should be jpg / gif / png.
- 1. Preferred Dimensions 600 x 850 pixels(15.9cm x 22.5cm).
- 2. Maximum size 1 mb.
- 3. Scanned document format should be jpg / gif / png / pdf.
- 4. 10th and 12th class certificates should be uploaded separately by clicking their respective links.